BeGone Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vegeta..

3 posters

Go down

vegeta.. Empty vegeta..

Post by LeAnne Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:51 pm

Vegeta sent this to Dmage

Hi, i'm Prince_VegetaGA the first one who name the clan after the creation of my leader [MI6]snipe[Leader] as you know him too in the old crane when you used to be in the clan sad-flute,, me and him, had a chat with you when i used to be a member i hope you remember in that good old day ,but any ways, as you know i took over .that MI6 clan .i retired 3 month ago and left it to [MI6]The_Man and [MI6]Leanne you might seen them around Leading the MI6 clan ,but anyways i been playing this game seens that old crane,as you know too My point is, i figure out, that you have made a new map name timner..and i..saw you on wall graffiti,,and i had an i deal and told my self wow it be cool if i add Dmage and ask him if he could make this happen to make name clan we know off that are still here ,if you understand what i'm saying ,but like i was saying to ask you if is okay..with you, to make another map..naming all the clan ,,,that are on brotherhood..like in walls meaning graffiti names clan on wall.maps .naming like creed ssnc honor MI6,,old clan the player know more about seen the old crane,so that's about it..but is up to you..I just want it to thank you with what you and Under sheep and the rest of the other player that was involve with this Nplay and begone creation..have done thank you for that..and thats about it. bye and i hope you text me back, and thanks once again for your success of creating this game call N play. bye

LeAnne
LeAnne
MI6 Leader
MI6 Leader

Back to top Go down

vegeta.. Empty Re: vegeta..

Post by I Love Cake Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:32 pm

Bum bum bum...... (in the scary tone)
I Love Cake
I Love Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluestar90210 Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:34 pm

Nightrider wrote:Bum bum bum...... (in the scary tone)

How is this bad?
Bluestar90210
Bluestar90210
MI6 Leader
MI6 Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by LeAnne Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:47 pm

The only problems I see in this would be angry non-brotherhood clans and the time it would take to create another map (which isnt to bad).
LeAnne
LeAnne
MI6 Leader
MI6 Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum