BeGone Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION ANY OLD MI6

Go down

ATTENTION ANY OLD MI6 Empty ATTENTION ANY OLD MI6

Post by Bluestar90210 Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:41 am

2022 UPDATE: Best way to contact me now is by Discord! Bluestar90210#6602! But some of the other methods like the steam should work as well.

!! This is also the best way to get back into the forum if you lost your password and wanna see the forum posts again, because I'm an admin and can activate your account/change your old account's password so you can get back in. So do hit me up if you wanna get back in! !!

ATTENTION! To any MI6 members that might browse this forum in the future. The clan is of course dead. MI6 is hereby officially and formally disbanded, by the last leader of the clan before it died: Bluestar90210 (Me.)

Kinda nostalgic, isn't it? It's been a couple of years since we last did something on here.

But, do not fear. A new group has been born in it's ashes. It's called the Order of Order, and it's a group me and my friends made for fun. The concept of the group it's self was from one of my roleplays, too. Today, it's purpose is still the same. But it is also partially an Unturned clan, which has 93 members as of this post. It's rather popular.

However, this is not my goal with this post. I miss a lot of the people I used to talk with in this clan. Due to how old all of this stuff is and the forms of communication we used on the internet back then, I can't really get in contact with most of the members. And it sucks. So, if any of you happen to browse this forum again and stumble upon this, I want to contact all of you again.

I'm extremely fortunate to have been able to talk to a bunch of my treasured friends from the clan again. Jacobr kinda stuck around with me after the death of the clan, Flameblade managed to get into contact with me a bit later on and added me on steam and such, The Man luckily happened to check the forums again and post his skype here (Which I hope you guys do too.) Sherlock did the same. And finally, just recently, 71717 (Or M4SS4SS1N, since he changed names a lot) checked my other forums again, and met me on the chatbox just in time. I nearly would've missed him if I didn't post an announcement probably lol.

I'm not going to make it hard to contact me either lol. I will provide many ways to contact me.

If by chance any of you notice this and want to chat with us again, contact me via one of these methods:

-Sending me an email through my profile.
-Making an account on http://medievalcharmaker.forumotion.com/forum, or www.orderoforder.com (My new forum) and posting a message there/hoping on the chatbox.
-Adding me on Skype. (My Skype username: lordsteiner90210. I usually use a German flag as my avatar.)
-Adding me on Steam. (My Steam username: Johnny Two Times or Bluestar90210, although this can change at any time and you might not find me X_x. Same avatar usually applies.)
-Sending me a message on Kongregate. (http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/bluestar90210 Is the link to my Kongregate account.)

And that's about all of the places I usually check. Also, if you're contacting me via Email or a private message on Kongregate, please try to provide as much information on how to contact you as possible, or just send me your Skype and Steam lol. Trying to contact you again on message boards or email is really tough to pull off, and I don't want to miss one of your attempts to contact me if you do try to. Skype and Steam gives me instant-response contact to you guys, so it's definitely the best method of contacting me.

Thanks guys, and if you choose not to, I simply wish you the best of luck on whatever path in life you're going down.

See ya.

Last edited by Bluestar90210 on Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Bluestar90210
Bluestar90210
MI6 Leader
MI6 Leader

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION ANY OLD MI6 Empty Re: ATTENTION ANY OLD MI6

Post by Bluestar90210 Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:42 am

Whew, that was a long post. Hope all of you got through that wall of text XD
Bluestar90210
Bluestar90210
MI6 Leader
MI6 Leader